Steps to Register
By giving only a few hours of your time, you will make a difference in a special child’s life, and you will create a positive awareness in yourself.
The “Buddy” is one of the most important elements of the Miracle League. Buddies can be schoolmates, parents, students, athletes, business leaders, and any individuals or groups wishing to volunteer their time. Put simply, they are people who are willing to donate their time to assist the athletes in being able to participate in Miracle League games.
We thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer to support the many needs of our Miracle League programs and the kids we serve.
Please click here to learn more about being a “Buddy”, to see a listing of other great volunteer opportunities and a description of each opportunity.
If you have and questions please contact Andy Gibbs at (229) 563-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have decided on what role you would like to serve, please click here to register.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Create a family account. A email will be sent to you to verify the account.
2. Click on the link to verify the account.
3. Login to your account.
4. You will see your name with other information to the left. To the right of your name you will see Edit/Register.
5. Click Edit to change any information you have enter to create the account or click Register which will allow you to register as a Participant (player), Volunteer and Homerun Derby. You may register for as many as you need.
6. Click on the ones you need and follow the instruction to complete.
TO ADD A PARTICIPANT
1. Once you have done steps one and two above then you login to your account.
2. Click on add participants and fill out information then click save.
3. Then go back to their name and follow steps 4, 5 and 6.